Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Mo" is Ready to Head for TX




The main reason for todays post is to put up the photo of Mo before he hits the road for the QC Newbies RR. It is hard when to say enough is enough and I wish I had alittle more time to do some better seam treatments, but in a word, "It is what it is". I have to stick with the time alotted and the recipient has been more than gracious by allowing me a grace period. (Thank you Sharon!)
The pic above is where I did the majority of my work. I found my lap to be inconvenient as I picked myself too much and kept dropping things. This spot kept me in the middle of "things" but organized. The builder finally hung the cabinet doors in my sewing space today so now I can get that set up. I can't wait!
The week has flew by, lots of commitments etc. It is going to get exciting around here starting next week as the landscaping and garage building will begin. I will post some before and after pics of that project for sure. For now .............

2 comments:

JK said...

Hon, he turned out beautiful. I know Sharon will be thrilled when she receives it. Great job!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Very nice work!