Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween & Honking Orange Fabric - Post 1 of 2 Today

The caption of this photo is "Us at Camp". Roxanne's words underneath were " I think it's time for us to go home now, the fire isn't going anymore." Thanks for the pic and the courtesy of me using it, Roxy! Very funny indeed!

Below is a pile of Crazy Judyths Honking Orange fabric that I played with today. What a fun, weird and wacky color orange is for quilting. Very spicy!!

Below here are the treats I will be giving out for anyone who comes to our door tonight. Do you think I'll get a window soaping if the kids find these in their sacks? Out here in the woods I doubt we will get any trick or treaters, but if we do, I tease you not, they will be going home with a fat quarter 'cuz I have no candy or change!! But I can see it all now... the kid takes his bag to the car, the mom peeks inside, sees the fat quarter, and I get 75 more kids with quilting mothers at my door. They'll be driving out here from town if the word gets out...Gee, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all...Hahahahaha!!!



Anyway, have a great Halloweenie, now its onward to Turkey Time !!!!!

No comments: