Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween- Post Script


Flora did way better than me. Please check out Mamma Bears Crazy Quilted Witches Hat. Her extra embellishing is over the top and her blog is full of imaginatative stitching.

I saw the hat last year at a quilt store, bought the pattern this summer but just wasn't able to find the time to get it done. Since I had the fabric all picked out I at least got it pieced up... put some flosses away with it so there is no excuse next fall..

This pic came in an email so I can't credit it's origin but it looked like my kind of roadside pumkin stand... I can smell the hay and taste the cider, can't you??
PPS.... Best of all?? The latest issue of CQ Magazine Online. is out.
Happy Halloween and don't forget to set those clocks back tonight.

2 comments:

sparkle jars said...

Oh, what a great idea. I'll have to look for that kit.

The sun is just setting in our part of the country. I bet lights are out in your neck of the woods. We'll see how many kids come by. One year only seven showed up, another year, well over 60 and I ended up asking for candy from the girls treat bags and giving it out...we were desperate. It's never predictable.

Allison Ann Aller said...

Hope you had a great Halloween up there in the North Woods.
Love your pumpkin picture...and Mamma Bear's hat, too.