Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Decembers Strays

This is one of the ornie pillows I made. Thats Dad standing by the US Geographical marker that sits atop Mount Arvon. The ties were ones he wore to church and for his stint being a realtor back in the early 80's.
This is Decembers Blotto block... I didn't get to guild last month cuz I've been working afternoon and midnight shifts. I'm sure I'll be able to get the one I missed, tho.
This was my Christmas present from my outhouse hunting buddy, Rox. It was so funny to open this up and remember all the privys we scouted out this past summer. I'm not sure we'll stick to this same theme this year but what ever we decide to scavenge hunt for, we'll have lots new of adventures finding it

1 comment:

sparkle jars said...

Loved all these photos...the ornament with your dad's photos and ties is beautiful!